Since 1979, Southwest Chimney & Stoves & Air Duct Cleaning, has been providing El Paso with the finest chimney, air duct system and dryer vent cleaning services. We repair, restore and reline all types of masonry and pre-fabricated chimneys. We have a retail stove, fireplace and hearth products store, with over twenty fireplaces, stoves and gas log displays burning in our showroom. WE SERVICE AND INSTALL EVERY PRODUCT WE SELL. We moved to our new location at 11385 James Watt, in November of 2007.
We can help you and your loved ones breathe cleaner air by removing contaminates from the air duct system. Our air duct cleaning is peformed to national standards and is powered by El Paso's only power vacuum trucks and trailers. Paul Kennedy, one of our owners, is a NADCA Certified 'Air System Cleaning Specialist' and is a Texas licensed 'Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractor' (#TACLAO14195E), and supervizes all air duct cleaning projects.
There are several other things you should know about us:
1. Continuing Education - We believe in saying up to date in all aspects of the chimney, hearth and air duct cleaning fields. We are members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, the Indoor Air Quality Association and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry, the Better Business Bureau of El Paso, as well as the local Chamber of Commerce. Through these organizations we take advantage of opportunities for ongoing training. Each year we send representatives to local, regional and national seminars and conventions to learn the latest techniques, technologies, and strategies in the industries.
2. The Right Equipment - We also know that to provide superior services, we have to have the right tools, so we've made significant investments in professional equipment --including vans, vacuum trucks and trailers, cameras, rods, brushes, ladders, air compressors and power tools of all kinds-- so that we can handle virtually any job.
3. We are punctual - We take pride in being at your home on time. Now, sometimes there are things that are simply out of our control, but we emphasize punctuality and take pride in treating you with the respect that you deserve. It's true that even though we're doing our best, some things may cause delays that are completely out of our control, but when these situations arise, we do all we can to contact you and keep you informed, and if necessary, to reschedule an appointment.
4. We are fully insured - While we do all we can to avoid problems, it's always a good policy to have insurance on hand.
5. Appearance - We wear clean uniforms and our technicians arrive in clean vehicles.
6. Sound Business Practices - Finally, we do our best to foster sound business practices and develop good character. This can't be quantified, but we're sure that you'd agree that common decency, manners, honesty, and graciousness are important in any business.